Jason Stelzer on 21 Oct 2008 10:12:06 -0700

Re: [PLUG] MBSFW Happy Soon To Be Halloween

For what its worth, the acronym was pretty clear to me. Also, I find
that I'm less concerned with inadvertent girl pictures than I am with
religious iconography. But, that's just me.

There are lots and lots of linux related themes, desktops and login
screens with the requisite 'hot chick in not much clothes'. Read into
it what you will.

I generally dont bother checking out links at work unless I'm either
sure they're relevant in some way to what I'm doing or they render
correctly without images. It seems silly, but then again I'm usually
too busy to even bother. I just happen to be in a long compile cycle
right this second :)

For every person who wants the boobs of venus chipped off the statue
or covered with fig leaves, there are also people who get deeply
offended by religious images regardless of nudity.

So, since you can't please everyone all the time, offend as many
people as possible. Remember, every day is a new opportunity to do
something that shames your mother.

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 12:53 PM, Brian Vagnoni <bvagnoni@v-system.net> wrote:
> [...]

J.