Paul L. Snyder on 28 Oct 2008 07:23:24 -0700

[PLUG] Speaker needed for November PLUG West meeting

Greetings, PLUGgers,

PLUG West needs a speaker for our next meeting on November 17.  Has
anybody been working on something interesting that they feel like talking
about?

Or, approaching from another direction, what topics are you interesting in
hearing about?  Toss a few suggestions out and we'll see if anyone bites.

Is November too soon?  We need speakers for December 15 and January 19,
too....

Paul