Casey Bralla on 24 Nov 2008 15:05:15 -0800

[PLUG] OT: Want Kivio Networking Stencils

I'm creating a network diagram in Kivio, and I'm looking for good stencils to
use.

Please excuse my anal-retentavieness, but very few of the stencils I've been
able to find have had the proper blend of techi-ness and asthetics.   The
Cisco stencils are butt-ugly.  Most clip art is too cutsie.  I found a
good "icon" site, which let me download a half dozen images as png files.  Of
course, they are not "complete" with all the hardware I need to lay out and
do notch match each other in style.

Anybody know of a good collection of icons or images?  It needs to include
things like:

Servers
Desktops
Keyboards