Casey Bralla on 30 Nov 2008 11:58:54 -0800

Re: [PLUG] X Forwarding Problem

Stephen, the DISPLAY variable is NOT being set for the remote session (it is
set for both the local computer and when locally logged on to the remote
computer.)

Do you know how I get it set for the ssh session?  I haven't found any docs
for that.

Thanks!

--

Casey Bralla