Glenn Kelley on 30 Nov 2008 20:36:10 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Network Monitoring System Recommendations

few options here

1.  GroundWork Monitor is brainlessly easy to use and setup.  - vmware options as well.
2.  Zenoss - if you want I can give you a vps running this to test it on ... we have an image setup.
3.  cacti is nice - but... takes a while to setup unless you know what your doing

Glenn