Walt Mankowski on 5 Dec 2008 18:29:17 -0800

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] December 8, 2008: Perl One-Liners (PLUG North @ CoreDial in Plymouth Meeting)

On Fri, Dec 05, 2008 at 07:05:44PM -0500, jeff wrote:
> >  This month we welcome Walt Mankowski, who will be doing his talk on Perl
> >  One-Liners.
>
> Take my code.  Please.
>
> Two Windows users walk into a bar (because there was no GUI).
>
> He was so stupid he couldn't tell his .ASP from a hole in the ground.

Yo Momma's code so slow, the Slowskis switched to it from Verizon DSL.

BTW, I'll be making a few tweaks to my slides over the weekend, but
this will essentially be the same talk I gave at PLUG West over the
summer.

Walt