Casey Bralla on 13 Dec 2008 09:47:29 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Internet connectivity with Verizon MI424-WR router

Sorry I can't answer our questions, but it seems to me like you got a bum
router.  Why not let them replace it?

The date being set to some old date probably means nothing.  It resets the
date when it connects.

--

Casey Bralla
Chief Nerd in Residence