Brian Vagnoni on 3 Jan 2009 09:17:28 -0800

Re: [PLUG] New Broadcom STA Linux Driver

It's most likely the economy driving delays more than anything else.
There is only so much mark up on low end equipment. I'm not sure who the
dell guy was but he sounded like a sales person to me. I personally never
take the word of a sales person when tech is being talked.

Sorry you guys are having trouble with your Mini-9's. If they are using Intel HW, and a mini-pcie slot for the wireless cards perhaps you could find someone with a Intel or Atheros card that would let you try it in your netbook. If it boots up then you should be good.

I'm not much of a meeting person these days or I would help you out. These are very
easy to swap in and out. Usually one screw, 2 antenna leads and a firm push down on the card and it's out.

Good luck.