Art Alexion on 6 Jan 2009 20:22:43 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Installing and configuring Ubuntu on an eee 1000

On 01/06/2009 Gordon Dexter wrote:
> I have a 901, so I could probably use it.  Does it include getting external VGA working normally?  That's the only thing I've really found to be troublesome.

We haven't had a problem with external VGA. The only time we use
external video with these things is to use a projector.

As that feature usually just works, there wouldn't be any documentation
for getting it working.  Sorry.  Let me know if you want it otherwise.