Michael Lazin on 12 Jan 2009 13:33:35 -0800

Re: [PLUG] slightly off topic: Reverse IP domain lookup

I'd like to use nmap if I can use an open source tool to get a good list and not pay for it.  I have been experimenting with nmap using the man page, but no luck so far.  I haven't had luck with googling that nmap option either.

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 4:20 PM, Michael Greb <mgreb@linode.com> wrote:

Michael Lazin
To gar auto estin noein te kai enai