Timothy Pettigrew on 12 Jan 2009 20:23:25 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Stump the Chumps

I've never had the podcast fail me. With an hour plus to drive to KOP each day, it's one of my favorite podcasts. What doesn't work about the podcast for you as well as it should?

On Mon, Jan 12, 2009 at 7:42 PM, <jeffv@op.net> wrote:
On Mon, 12 Jan 2009 16:38:40 -0500
Matthew Rosewarne <mrosewarne@inoutbox.com> wrote:

> Despite being on twice over the weekend, I routinely miss Car Talk.  There is
> a podcast for it, but it doesn't work as well as it should.

Funny show. Have you tried here?
http://www.npr.org/rss/podcast/podcast_detail.php?siteId=9911203

They offer a MP3/4 download.  I didn't download it but it struck me as really odd that there wouldn't be one.  Most podcasts I listen to have gotten away from stream or iPod-only formats.

I want to check the script out anyway though... thanks.

--
ThermionicEmissions  -  the blog
http://www.lockergnome.com/leftystrat