jeffv on 17 Jan 2009 17:40:57 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Recording Phone/Cellular Conversations Linux

On Sat, 17 Jan 2009 20:28:32 -0500
"Brian Vagnoni" <bvagnoni@v-system.net> wrote:

> However and as cool as that mite be, this isn't about the black helicopters :-).

I take issue with your characterization.  Black helicopters don't FIT in network rooms.

>This is about consumer activism.

You're preaching to the choir.

My question concerns the opposite end of this: what are the laws regarding recording phone conversations?  I understand you're not pursuing legal action but there are laws concerning this.  I suspect it's just disclosing.

--
ThermionicEmissions  -  the blog
http://www.lockergnome.com/leftystrat