Elizabeth Krumbach on 27 Jan 2009 10:56:50 -0800

Re: [PLUG] [OT] Re: Ubuntu Pocket Guide - Free PDF Download

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 1:17 PM, TuskenTower <tuskentower@gmail.com> wrote:
> I clicked through a few links and found that he has another book.  I
> love the cover for "Ubuntu Kung Fu: Tips, Tricks, Hints, and Hacks"
>
> http://www.pragprog.com/images/covers/original/ktuk.jpg
> Kitteh now shows U flying paws of SEGFAULT!

Awesome cover aside, it's actually a great cookbook type book too. I
received a review copy several months ago and of the several Ubuntu
books published over the past couple years it's been the most useful
to me.

(oh, I should really get around to writing that good review!)

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com