James Barrett on 29 Jan 2009 13:41:00 -0800

Re: [PLUG] 1st kernel panic

The ilo driver is broken in RHEL5.3, and it looks like your problem is
exactly what is being described in this knowledgebase article:

http://kbase.redhat.com/faq/docs/DOC-15564

There is a thread on HP's forum as well:

http://tinyurl.com/dy998s

--
James Barrett