Austin Murphy on 5 Feb 2009 12:37:26 -0800

Re: [PLUG] RHEL Subscription Question

RHEL is mostly freely redistributable, but contains certain
copyrighted and trademarked material that is not.  This is mostly
redhat logos and artwork.  The RedHat name is also closely guarded.

CentOS is the same freely redistributable software with all the redhat
naming and artwork stripped out.   http://www.centos.org/  This is
probably what you want.

Austin