Mag Gam on 10 Feb 2009 21:38:03 -0800

[PLUG] OT (but not really): Tough Interview questions

Since the economy has crippled, I am certain Tech people have been
feeling the crunch since most of us are considered costs rather than
an assets. For those who have been looking for positions, I am curious
what are some tough technical questions you were stumped at and for
what position.

For instance, I had a client as me over the telephone:
What is ELF and how does it differ from other formats?  -- Unix related position
What is kept in a journal of a journalized file system? -- Unix related position
What is a poll and select? -- UNIX related position

I consider these fairly tough questions -- what do you think?

Just curious what are some other ridiculous questions you faced -- I
am not talking about brain teasers or behavioral type questions...

TIA