Bill Hance on 12 Feb 2009 09:08:27 -0800

Re: [PLUG] OT (but not really): Tough Interview questions

  I recently interviewed for a Linux job in Horsham which was only going
to last for 6 months. The interviewer jokingly said that he would take
me outside and kick my ass if I left before the 6 months was up. He was
dropping F-bombs and making comments you wouldn't say in front of your
mother throughout the interview. I wasn't offended, but thought it was
quite odd behavior for a job interview.

  I'm still looking for a Linux or Solaris admin position.