rmsolino on 26 Feb 2009 19:40:23 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Not having a problem.

> In spite of the spate of paranormal events that seem to follow me
> around, I had some decent experiences that I'd like to share.

I figured out how to get 50 humbucking sounds out of a strat.
Can I get a dual-head Nvidia card to work ? HAHAHAHAfugno.
(well, I can get the first port to light up at 640x480. w00t).

> After verifying the claim from the guy who couldn't install Xubuntu from
> his DVD-RW and found success with a DVD-ROM drive, Xubuntu 8.10 blasted
> itself onto my laptop in no time flat.

none of the 8.10 *buntus would load until I burned them on DVD-R (not CD-R)
Just out of curiosity, does he have a Dell? All the bitchin I googled up
seems to have that in common.