Elizabeth Krumbach on 28 Feb 2009 05:03:43 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Trenton Computer Festival April 2009

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 10:43 PM, David A. Harding <dave@dtrt.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 05:34:00PM -0500, Kam wrote:
>> The [Trenton Computer Fest] organizers are offering a full table as
>> well *but* there is no way I can staff a table for two days. Is there
>> interest in PLUG staffing the table?
>
> The New Jersey Ubuntu Local Community (LoCo)[1] is staffing a table. (And
> giving at least one, maybe two, presentations.) If the tables are
> side-by-side, we'd be happy to help staff a PLUG table. If the table is
> farther away, we can still probably find a way to help.

Cool, I was planning on heading out to help the NJ team anyway, a PLUG
table, even better! Does anyone know how table placement is
decided/such a side-by-side arrangement can be requested?

I'm not sure what we'd *do* at a PLUG table. The NJ team gives Ubuntu
demos and gives out Ubuntu CDs. Presumably we'd do something similar
with a broader Linux base, and distribute pamphlets promoting PLUG?

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com