Randall A Sindlinger on 5 Mar 2009 13:33:46 -0800

Re: [PLUG] word docs with open office and web sites (slightly OT)

Hmm... You might want to try www.zamzar.com.  I've never used it myself, only heard
of it.  Looks interesting, and it's free to try (if you don't mind the ads).

They say they support converting .odt to .doc

-Randall