Eric on 15 Mar 2009 09:57:04 -0700

[PLUG] Security people get more clues

I was reading the most recent CryptoGram from Bruce Schneier and I came
across this story:

http://blogs.zdnet.com/BTL/?p=11905

It was interesting to me that the FBI person or persons who wrote the
complaint stated in part:

 "He was proficient in the Unix computer language designed to operate
computer servers."

Is that just plain wrong or merely stated in a way that causes me to cringe?

Eric

--
#  Eric Lucas
#