Edmond Rodriguez on 22 Mar 2009 20:12:02 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Wine and winetricks

That regexp coach is great!  I remember when I was using a Mac, the TeXshop editor would color code all the selections at the same time with different colors, though I don't remember what it would do for overlays.

If someone is sharing a computer, maybe a bit insecure to have the passwords of PasswordSafe copied to the clip board.  It shows up on my Klipper of KDE and does not get removed.   I don't mind, but I would be cautious if another was using my machine and new how I was managing my passwords.