Adam Zion on 25 Mar 2009 06:03:06 -0700

[PLUG] Need mobo

Fellow PLUGgers-

I have acquired a padawan learner, + want to build him a PC on which
he can run Ubuntu. We have all the parts we need... except for a mobo
which works. I thought we had one, but when I fire up the PC, all the
PS does is run the fans + illuminate some lights; I don't even get a
POST code.

We have 2 P4 CPUs- a 1.5 GHz and a 2.4 GHz. Ideally, if anyone has a
spare mobo- mini-tower size- which s/he would not mind donating to a
brilliant, and somewhat poor, young padawan, that would be muchly
appreciated.

Thx,
-Z

--
Adam+Zion, MCSE+I, Registered Linux User #471910

"Power to the people, right on!" * John Lennon