Casey Bralla on 23 Apr 2009 16:17:59 -0700

[PLUG] KDE Keeping Apps on Theri own Darn Desktops

Back in the good old days, applications running on KDE used to stay safely in
their own Desktop.   For the last few months, however, they often jump around.

I always keep my kmail running in a separate desktop from firefox.  However, if
I get an eMail that has a URL and click on the link, firefox jumps to the eMail
desktop and opens the web page.

Does anybody know how to stop this?   I want the web page to open in firefox,
but in the original desktop that firefox is already in.
--

Casey Bralla

Chief Nerd in Residence
The NerdWorld Organisation