Doug Stewart on 11 Jun 2009 03:36:44 -0700

Re: [PLUG] PHP Question

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 2:18 AM, Doug Crompton<doug@crompton.com> wrote:
> Not being a PHP person I ran into the following problem using WordPress...
>
> Version 2.8 has a builtin plugin download feature. The only problem is
> that is balks at my not having zlib extensions. I am using php5 on SUSE
> Linux.
>
> I managed to download the pclzip.lib.php code. Now what do I do with it?
> The php.ini file has a zip compression on/off setting also.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

What version of SuSE?  What error are you getting from php?  Where in
the plugin install process does it bomb out?

(Sidebar: How are you liking WP 2.8?  The WordPress community put a
lot of work into it and I think it's pretty great.)

--
-Doug