Alan D. Salewski on 11 Jun 2009 13:40:24 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Is apps.sourceforge.net down?

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 03:22:57PM -0400, K.S. Bhaskar spake thus:
> I able to reach sourceforge.net, but not apps.sourceforge.net

I received an "upcoming changes" email from sourceforge the other day
that contained this:

	"sourceforge.net will be used as the hostname for access, replacing
	the old apps.sourceforge.net and userapps.sourceforge.net hosts. Old
	URLs will be forwarded to the new URL paths.  We'll leave this
	forwarding in place indefinitely."

The message mentioned something about downtime, and that it would be
announced in advance here:

    http://sourceforge.net/sitestatus/

I don't seem to be able to reach that at the moment, though.

Perhaps your issue is related to a glitch with that.

-Al

--
a l a n   d.   s a l e w s k i             salewski@worldnet.att.net