Jonathan E. Magen on 24 Jun 2009 07:36:24 -0700

Re: [PLUG] I really hate the gtk file picker

To be honest, I feel similarly negative about the Gtk File picker and
would encourage you to write your feelings up somewhere on the web so
that the developers can get some feedback.

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 8:14 AM, brent timothy
saner<brent.saner@gmail.com> wrote:

Jonathan E. Magen
267-242-6288
http://www.yonkeltron.com