Marc Spiron on 29 Jun 2009 14:07:16 -0700

[PLUG] Open-Source Development

Good evening,

Hope everyone is enjoying their Monday so far...I am reaching out to the
group regarding a project/opportunity I currently have available in the
open-source development space.  I was hoping someone could help point me
in a direction of a company, colleague, or friend that may have this
background.

If you are currently working with a recruiter here and are interested,
please feel free to inquire, but if not, you can reach out directly to
me.  This position is for a client in Philly that has an interesting
project underway and needs someone with experience in Ruby on Rails, but
also open source development in general (Java, Python, Unix, etc.).
Experience with JVM, Objective C, Erlang, Cloud Computing are all great
to have, but not required!

Please feel free to reach out to me if your background matches up or
pass this along to someone more appropriate.

Thanks you for your time!

Marc Spiron
Human Capital Management, Inc.
p. 610.230.0255