K.S. Bhaskar on 29 Jun 2009 18:23:30 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Tcl for Drooling Idiots

There's also an O'Reilly & Associates book:
http://oreilly.com/catalog/9781565924338

We used Tcl for programming a small application to complete the
requirements for Computer Merit Badge at BSA Chester County Council's
science camp at Camp Ware a couple of years ago.

Regards
-- Bhaskar