TuskenTower on 21 Jul 2009 08:02:47 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Launchpad

I checked and both Bazaar and Mercurial are mostly Python.
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/bzr/1.17
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/Mercurial

I looked at the CVS to BZR migration strategies:
http://bazaar-vcs.org/BzrMigration?highlight=(CVS)#CVS

Alex had mentioned briefly about a tool that allows CVS clients to use
a BZR repo.  I found the project but it hasn't been updated in a LONG
time.
https://launchpad.net/bzrcvsserve

Amul