Art Clemons on 22 Jul 2009 16:17:38 -0700

Re: [PLUG] easy peasy

>  was installing ubuntu-eee (renamed, "easypeasy") on Eee 1000 nettops, the
> hardy, 8.04 version.  I have three more to configure and want to install jaunty
> 9.04.
>
> Is this sub-distro still the way to go, or is there currently a better way to
> get the jaunty remix on these things?

Wouldn't the netbook remix be an easier first install rather than
attempting to do an upgrade?  Incidentally I found it easier to install
from flash ram rather than a DVD on an external DVD drive with an MSI
Wind, your mileage may vary.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UNR
http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/download-netbook