Matthew Berlin on 4 Aug 2009 08:50:00 -0700

[PLUG] Hosting on compast

I have my personal http, ftp, and mysql server set up and ready to go.
Comcat blocks all relevant ports.  I would love to host this all myself,
but do not want to pay the additional $50/month comcast charges for a
business account (static IP and unblocked 80, 22, etc.).

Is there another ISP in the Westchester/Philly area that has this
included with basic service, or at least less than an additional $50?

Thanks in advance,

- Matt