Elizabeth Krumbach on 19 Aug 2009 13:05:21 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Speakers needed for upcoming meetings, all chapters

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 10:39 PM, Michael
Bevilacqua<michael@bevilacqua.us> wrote:
> OpenVPN is a Linux server based VPN solution that can handle Linux, Mac and
> Windows clients. At this point in time, the examples that I would present
> are all working. I would present the routed method of VPN, not bridged.
> So, does anyone want to hear my talk on OpenVPN?

Thanks Michael! As discussed off-list I've added this as a PLUG North
presentation Tuesday October 13th.

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com