James Barrett on 22 Aug 2009 13:18:43 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Foreboding behavior on IDE controller

The card might have simply been overheating.  Or the card might just be dying.

This goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway... Back up your
data!!!  If the card is fairly old, then consider replacing it.  You
could also acquire some external USB enclosures for your disks.

--
James Barrett