JP Vossen on 12 Sep 2009 16:54:35 -0700

[PLUG] SOT: _Big Bang Theory_

OK, this is arguably at least semi-off-topic, but...

Season 3 of _The Big Bang Theory_ starts soon on 3 KWY on Monday at 9:30
PM.  The season 2 closer is on 2009-09-14, and the new one premiers
2009-09-21.

The reason I mention this is a) because the show is hysterical and b)
more relevantly, it's basically us.  OK, so the main characters are in
physics, not IT/Linux.  But still, it translates.  I've gotten at least
one other PLUG member addicted, and I figured a lot of us would like it.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled programming,
JP