Rajesh Madamanchi on 21 Sep 2009 17:14:16 -0700

[PLUG] Free Linux Books

Hi,
I have the following books that I'm willing to give away for free. It would be really nice if an active member of the group is willing to take all the books and use/give them away for proper use. I live in Newark DE. They can either be picked up or I don't mind driving a bit to drop them off. All books are in very good condition. Some of them are Low Price Editions bought in India.

Professional Linux Programming - Neil Matthew and Richard Stones
Hacking Linux Exposed - Linux Security Secrets and Solutions
LPI Linux Certification in a Nutshell - O'Reilly
LPIC1 Certification Bible
Linux Kernel Development - Robert Love
Linux Network Administrators Guide - O'Reilly
Understanding the Linux Kernel - O'Reilly
Operation System Design - The Unix Approach -  Douglas Comer
The Design of the Unix Operating System - Bach
Unix System Programming using C++ - Terrence Chan

OpenGL Programming Guide 3rd Edition (Red Book)

Practical Cisco Routers - Joe Habraken
CCNA Intro - Exam Certification Guide
Network Security Essentials - Wiliam Stallings
Unix Network Programming - W. Richard Stevens

C A reference Manual - Samuel P Harbison III & Guy L Stelle Jr
The C Programming Language - Kernighan and Ritchie
C Under DOS Test - Vijay Mukhi
Practical C++ Programming  - O'Reilly

Thanks,
-Raj