Michael Lazin on 19 Oct 2009 20:49:39 -0700

[PLUG] slight OT, dd-wrt in wireless bridge mode

I installed dd-wrt on a linksys wrt54g v2.2 and am using it as a wireless bridge (client bridge mode) with the free public wifi in my building.  My ubuntu laptop works great with it's atheros chipset with the public wifi, but my desktop which is tethered to the linksys "wireless bridge" is painfully slow.  I know there are a lot of tweaks on dd-wrt.  How can I make this faster?

--
Michael Lazin

ASCII ribbon campaign ( )
against HTML e-mail    X