Amaury Rodriguez on 3 Nov 2009 14:19:04 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Android?

I own a G1. Pretty satisfied so far (at least with the software). I haven't heard of a desktop app for connecting it, nor have a needed one; but that might have something to do with the fact that I hate synchronization programs.

I can't help to wonder what kind of functionality you're looking for in such application?

~Amaury