Matt Mossholder on 15 Nov 2009 18:04:16 -0800

Re: [PLUG] adb driver for samsung moment

On Sun, 2009-11-15 at 20:47 -0500, Michael Lazin wrote:

> It appears that the stock adb driver provided from google does not
> work on this phone.  Consulting google shows me nothing.  Anyone know
> about a linux usb driver for this phone that will let me use adb?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Michael

Michael,
>From what I have read, you may need to recompile the SDK, and create a
new version of ADB that has the correct USB IDs in it. Different vendors
use different Vendor and/or Product IDs, and ADB uses those the
determine where the device is attached. For example, my HTC Magic is
using 0bb4:0c01 for the USB Mass Storage mode and 0bb4:0c02 for the
debugging interface.

--Matt