Tom Diehl on 23 Nov 2009 10:46:54 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Fios users.

On Mon, 23 Nov 2009, Carl Johnson wrote:

I agree on all accounts with the actiontec being better served as a
doorstop. What are you using to do the MoCA (coax-ethernet bridge)
stuff then? A NIM?

No MoCA here! When I signed up for FiOS, TV was not available in my
area. I am in a kind of unique situation in that I run my business from FiOS
but my TV and phone are from other providers.

As a side benefit, since it is Internet only, I do not pay sales Tax
or any of the other usual Verizon add on fees. The price they quoted me for
the service, is what I write the check for every month. It will be interesting
to see what happens to the price, when my contract expires in January.

Regards,

--
Tom Diehl       tdiehl@rogueind.com      Spamtrap address mtd123@rogueind.com

Sent from my Treo™ wireless handheld device.