Drew Lehman on 10 Dec 2009 08:44:57 -0800

Re: [PLUG] trusting linux packages

Once Linux becomes more mainstream and non-techie people demand more,
this scenario is much more likely to happen.  Imagine what will happen
when people can't get what they want from the central repositories.  I
don't think most people will consider the security issues and will
simply add new repositories under the instructions of some odd website.
 This could lead to a rash of malware under Linux.