Ron Kaye Jr on 11 Dec 2009 06:58:34 -0800

[PLUG] nagios document

I am also sorry I missed the Nagios presentation.
Is there a writeup?

When I first installed Nagios, my next questions were ...
  is this all it is?
  now what?
  do I have to install client software on each server to monitor?
  are there addons to get some more meaningful data?
  if so, which plugins do you recommend?

Ron Kaye Jr
914-7294734

Dec 10, 2009 09:41:21 PM, plug@lists.phillylinux.org wrote:

On Saturday 05 December 2009 20:20, Elizabeth Krumbach wrote:

>   This month we welcome back Andrew Libby for a presentation on Nagios.
> This talk will provide a general introduction to Nagios, it’s approach to
> monitoring based on simple plugins, cover configuration principals,
> monitoring and notifications.

Man, I wish I could have made this meeting.

--

Regards
Robert

Linux User #296285