Jeff Bailey on 11 Dec 2009 22:14:45 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Looking For A Data Recovery House Recommendation

I've never tried them, but http://www.drivefish.com/ claim $199 recovery, or free if they can't recover (maybe cost of return shipping).

They don't do clean room type stuff though, but if you need it and want it, they'll refer you to a service (which, I realize, might be the entire reason for their existence).

I was going to try them - just never got around to it.