Art Alexion on 10 Jan 2010 15:38:50 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Edit Windows Registry from Linux LiveCD?

On Sunday 10 January 2010 16:29:33 JP Vossen wrote:
> All they do is email and web, so they are perfect candidates for Ubuntu,
> which I will demo next time I'm in S. Jersey.

I install Ubuntu Netbook Remix on all of our loaners at work.  I have found
that the less technical the user is, the less they notice they are not running
windows.  In fact, most of our users think UNR is the "netbook version of
windows".

--
Art Alexion