Paul L. Snyder on 11 Jan 2010 13:42:43 -0800

[PLUG] Did you volunteer to present at PLUG West in January?

We're checking our notes, but can't seem to find the name of the person
who volunteered to present at PLUG West in January (this would have been
at either the November or December meeting).  If it was you, please drop
me a note so we can get the information up on the web site.

If it wasn't you...do you feel like giving a presentation?  If you're
game, please let us know!

Thanks,
Paul