Brian Vagnoni on 17 Jan 2010 16:44:34 -0800

Re: [PLUG] openvpn on fc12

So the output you are sending is from the client I take it? You have a known working vpn server hosted some where, and you want your fc12 client to connect to it. Am I correct in this assumption? If I am correct, please increase your client verb to at least 4, try and reconnect, and please post the output. The ifconfig -a, netstat -a, and route commands were also posted from the client?

Brian Vagnoni
PGP Digital Fingerprint
F076 6EEE 06E5 BEEF EBBD  BD36 F29E 850D FC32 3955