K.S. Bhaskar on 20 Jan 2010 11:15:28 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Gnome and "editable menu shortcut keys"

On Wed, Jan 20, 2010 at 2:08 PM, Arthur S. Alexion <arthur@alexion.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 20 January 2010 13:37:29 K.S. Bhaskar wrote:
>> I haven't found the
>> switch to fix this.
>>

> As with all KDE apps, Settings->Configure Shortcuts.  You are looking for the
> actions, next or previous view.  You can also set shortcuts on which tabs to
> activate.

[KSB2] Thank you, you made my life easier.  Now my fingertip memory
can "do the right thing" without my brain needing to get involved to
figure out what the right thing is!

> Prior to sudo, I used to keep one user and one root tab open.  Each tab can
> have different colors, so I colored them appropriately so that I always knew
> what tab I was working in.

[KSB2] I have the colors set to Black on Random Light so as I open up
new tabs, they get different colors.

Thanks again.

-- Bhaskar