Chris (Reddog) on 26 Jan 2010 12:22:24 -0800

[PLUG] Tech Gear for Sale

Thought I'd pass this along to the list as well...
I'm trying to clear out some room in my shop, so I'm offering up lots
of older tech gear. No prices have been set. If you're interested in
something, or want more information on it, please message me off list
and we'll negotiate a fair price.

I'm located in Bangor, PA 18013 -- 45 min north of Allentown, 1.5hr
north of Philly. But I am willing to meet in the Allentown area.

Pics of gear are located at:
http://picasaweb.google.com/reddog176/TechForSale?feat=directlink

Chris Callie