Eric on 28 Jan 2010 15:40:49 -0800

Re: [PLUG] no moving parts

Bill,

I'm seriously thinking of buying one (or two) of these to experiment with:

  http://www.linuxfordevices.com/c/a/News/100-Linux-wallwart-launches/

At $50 each they appear to be amazing.  I've see a monitor/kbd/mouse
connected to one and running linux in a video.  External HD would be
helpful.  In fact, a guy even got Debian/FreePBX/Asterisk running on it:

  http://hackaday.com/2010/01/20/sheevaplug-pbx/

Eric

Bill Patterson wrote:
> Can anyone recommend a computer with no moving parts?  I want one to
> stay on 24/7 and be there to 'wake-on-lan' my other computers only when
> I want them on.  This computer would have to take Debian Linux.
>
> Bill

#  Eric Lucas
#