Chris (Reddog) on 2 Feb 2010 11:34:03 -0800

Re: [PLUG] REDMOND SECURITY WATCH: Windows on a Stick

No, I'm sure all that bloat will still be there. Just on a stick.
I'm imagining this stick to resemble an xbox360, and weigh about 45lbs.

Chris Callie
Mail: reddog176@gmail.com
Web: http://www.google.com/profiles/reddog176